Beautiful brows Eyebrows are a very important part of your face.
Of course, the most popular feature, especially for women, is the aesthetics, however eyebrows serve other purposes, some of which are particularly important. For example, protect our eyes from rain, sweat, sunlight, or any other harmful product, such as dirt. That’s why we give you 12 tips to get beautiful eyebrows. 1. Never remove your eyebrows completely A very common mistake is to remove or eliminate your eyebrows completely. Obviously, this can be very dangerous, while not at all attractive aesthetically. First of all remember that the body needs eyebrows since their main function is to protect the eyes. For this reason you should not remove them completely. And secondly, it is so beautiful when replaced with eyeliner. 2. Shape the inner end of the eyebrows You pluck your eyebrows according to the style or shape of your face. In this case, we propose to give shape to the inner edge of your eyebrow. This can be done very simply: Put each makeup brush on one side of your nose. After using the brush as a reference point, remove the hairs that are located outside the line formed by the brush.
Many people use beauty products several times harmful.
3. Be careful with some beauty products
This is the reason that when we refer to the eyebrows, we suggest you avoid using beauty products that have suspicious results or are of inferior quality. You can also consult a certified specialist to give you some advice. It is very important to know that even if aesthetic look beautiful, can carry some risks.
4. Use good quality makeup and beauty products Regarding the previous point, if you want to use some makeup or beauty products, use only good quality products. As you already know, there are certain cosmetics companies are characterized by their quality. In some cases, these products are more expensive. , However, be sure that your eyebrows are groomed properly.
5. Use moisturizers or creams that enhance growth Apply special creams to moisturize your eyebrows or enhance their development. You can even use homemade creams with natural ingredients. For example, mix castor and gallic acid to help your eyebrows grow longer. You can also apply olive oil or some other moisturizer made especially for this region.
6. Clean your eyebrows
Like all other parts of your body, so you need to clean or wash your eyebrows every time you bathe. Of course, you can do this with a normal or common soap. It is very important to gently rub and then the soaping. Then rinse thoroughly to loosen soap residues, they can weaken over time, resulting in falling.
7. Remove your eyebrows after showering A good suggestion is to remove your eyebrows after a warm or hot shower. The pores of the skin will be more open, preventing the region to redden.
Remember that you must be careful with the tools you use and be sure it is clean and in good condition. If not, there is a risk of getting some kind of infection.
8. After removal of eyebrow use toner After deduction of your eyebrows, it is advisable to use some sort of tonic lotion to moisturize your eyebrows and look beautiful. In fact, you can use a little honey. This will prevent any further irritation and infection, because the toner has a bactericidal action.
9. Soften your eyebrows with moisturizer
Soften your eyebrows without using chemicals. Their use often creates a paper texture eyebrows. In this case, select the use of little moisturizer to soften your eyebrows and stay in place for some time.
10. Brush your eyebrows Brushing your brows with a soft brush is ideal for enhancing development. It is also an ideal way to eliminate thinning hair. Brushing your eyebrows are also good aesthetic: Makes them look more beautiful and cute.
11. Follow a proper diet A general and very important tip in order to obtain a healthy appearance, including your eyebrows, is to have a proper diet. Eating properly will enhance your appearance and will be reflected in every aspect of your being.
12. If necessary see a professional Our last tip to get beautiful eyebrows is to see a specialist if the necessary. You should not leave your eyebrows. It is better to see a professional or a specialist if necessary. Do not think you can ignore your brows because it is not particularly important.