Could the blood to determine our fertility, how often we get sick or how vulnerable we are to manifest ulcer?
H blood group not only plays a role in pregnancy or in cases of transfusion, as we believe most. A limited number of clinical trials have shown that there is a statistical correlation between blood groups and the resistance of our body to infection, as well as our genetic predisposition to certain diseases.
They live in groups
Blood groups are basically four, the A, B, AB and 0, however, according to the system of rhesus (Rh), are doubled, since one can be, for example, A + or A-. The blood of every man depends on the genes inherited from their parents and is determined by the antigens (immune defense system A, B, AB and 0) bearing on the surface of red blood cells of the body.
The antigens are those according to the prevailing interpretation, do some blood types to be more vulnerable than others to certain diseases. If, for example, belong to the blood group A and the body “besieged” by a microbe or virus, the structure of which resembles the D antigen, the body will be fooled and will face at least, as Intrinsic friendly substance. Conversely, if we belong to group B, the agency will understand that the intruder is hostile and will immediately begin to resist.
if bearing the Adamts7 gene, which increases the risk of heart attack, are less prone to heart disease. Also found that having low cholesterol.
* Low thrombosis rate: Their blood statistically has a large amount of the coagulant that makes blood coagulate easily.
* Small cancer rate, particularly breast cancer and lung.
* Lower risk of death from malaria than other blood groups.
* Strong teeth.
* Peptic ulcer: Those with blood group 0 are more vulnerable to Helicobacter pylori infection (H. pylori), which is implicated in peptic ulcers. Paradoxically, however, do not face an increased risk of stomach cancer.
compared with those belonging to other groups, thus harder to conceive.
* Obesity: According to research from the Bispebjerg University Hospital in Copenhagen, men seem to be more prone to weight gain, especially if they work in places with strong pollution. Researchers believe that pollution causes chronic inflammation in the body, which lead to fat accumulation.
* Depression: They present common symptoms of depression and this is likely to be due to increased secretion of substances that play a negative role in mood, such as cortisol.
* More frequent disorders of the thyroid gland.
* Increased rate of arthritis than other blood groups.
* Larger allergenic chances especially asthma.
* More cases of melanoma and bladder cancer.
blood group A
* Better fertility: Statistically women are born with more and better quality eggs and therefore have increased chances of conception. Furthermore, the number of ova is reduced more slowly with the passage of time.
* Low rates of cancer of the bladder and melanoma.
* Sensitive Stomach: A study of the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, people with blood group A are more at risk of suffering from stomach cancer. The researchers speculate that this may be due to less secretion of gastric juices or in maladaptive behaviors (eg smoking, alcohol abuse).
* Fragile heart: recorded more cases of heart disease. The explanation probably lies in the fact that people with blood group A statistically have higher cholesterol and homocysteine (two cardiovascular health indicators) and blood clots more easily than with other blood groups.
* Increased stress: People with blood type A appears to secrete higher levels of cortisol (stress hormone) in the body.
* More frequent disorders liver and gall bladder.
* Increased susceptibility to gynecological cancers (breast, endometrium, ovary) and worse prognosis.
Increased susceptibility to colon cancer. Indeed, those who have blood group A + at greater risk to be diagnosed with metastatic disease.
* More cases of tuberculosis and malaria.
Blood type B
* Healthy gut: People with blood type B have a greater number of friendly bacteria in the digestive tract compared with those with blood group A or 0.
* Fewer cases of breast cancer. This, however, seems to be the case if there is a family history.
* High risk of cardiovascular event.
* Increased susceptibility to urinary tract infections, but when due to the E.coli bacterium.
* More cases of ovarian cancer.
* Increased anemia trend.
Blood type AB
* Low cholesterol levels.
* In cases of emergency have better treatment as they can get blood from everyone.
* Increased susceptibility to malignancies in the female genitalia. Researchers from Harvard University found that women with blood group AB are at increased risk of developing ovarian cancer.
* High dementia risk: According to the Harvard Medical School, conducted on 30,000 people aged 45 years research and published in the journal «Neurology», people with blood type AB is 82% more likely to experience reduced thinking ability than those belonging to other blood groups.
* Increased incidents of heart disease: Study Harvard University showed that people with AB blood type are 23% more likely to develop a cardiovascular disease compared to people with blood group 0.
* Preeclampsia: Pregnant women face twice or three times more likely to develop pre-eclampsia (a dangerous rise in blood pressure) during pregnancy.
* Sensitive Stomach: It is believed that due to decreased secretion of gastric juice.
* Greater frequency in respiratory infections, especially during childhood.
… The give and take of the blood
The blood groups are not all compatible.
* Those with blood group 0 receive blood only from their own group, but can donate blood to all (considered universal donors).
* In contrast, those with blood group AB can receive blood from all groups, but they give blood only to their own group.
* Those who belong to the group Rh + blood receive either Rh + or Rh-.
* Those who belong to the group only receive Rh- Rh- blood.
Health passes from our hand
The evidence linking blood groups health and our genes derived from statistical or epidemiological studies, which did not support the result, but simply show statistical correlation. Thus, what we have listed above should not be considered absolutely and data. We should bear in mind that our health depends to a large extent on a balanced diet, regular exercise and general prevention and therefore it is up to us to ensure it.