If the holidays have left you only good memories, but also a few extra pounds, Rush to get your measures.
After the summer holidays, most are getting ready to put your life back on schedule. The same should you do with your diet, especially if you got extra pounds in the summer period. Follow a low-calorie diet we recommend, which includes foods from all food groups to meet your needs for all nutrients, healthy figures ,, and your parallel trains to adopt healthy eating habits. Before you begin, you must remember that the weight did you not got it in a week, so you should not have a requirement to lose a similar amount of time. You know, after all, already the weight that is lost quickly also recovered very quickly.
Creating your own plan
diets that we propose is 1,200 and 1,400 calories respectively, but you can modify depending -either the increasing or decreasing caloric prolapse- accordance with the specific requirements of your organisation. Remember also that a key factor for an effective diet program that meets your particular needs. The factors on which a diet is a gender identified (usually men need more energy than women), healthy figures diet plan , height and current weight (a big thanks, woman ratio is greater caloric needs of a more petite). In any case, it is important to remember that a prerequisite to increasing the burning of your body is to exercise. Physical activity forgot festive periods because we go outside the program. Therefore, it is advisable to put a half hour brisk walking daily in our program, even broken in three-quarters.
1,200 calorie diet
for each weekday you can choose one of the following breakfasts and one of the following foods, which should be cooked with 1 tablespoon olive oil – which of course is needed. Also, each lunch should be accompanied by 1 portion of fresh or steamed vegetables for the salad with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
1 cup milk (1.5% fat), 1 slice of bread with 1 teaspoon honey
1 cup milk (1.5% fat) and 1/2 cup cereal
* 1 yoghurt (1% fat) and 1/2 apple or pear
* 1 glass of fresh orange juice, 1 slice of bread and 30 grammes. gruyere
* 1 portion oily (green beans or eggplant or spinach or peas), 1 slice of bread and 30 grammes. cheese
* 1 serving of legumes (lentils or chickpeas or bean soup) and 1 slice of bread
* 120 g. grilled fish (sea bream or grouper or bream or perch
or trout), 1 slice of bread and 1 small fruit
* 1 serving of pasta (cooked) and 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
* 1 serving grilled meat (pork tenderloin or beef steak or chicken breast or turkey or rabbit) and 1 slice of bread
* 1 serving shoe eggplant (or zucchini stuffed with minced meat and rice or stuffed with meat and rice), 30 g. cheese and 1 slice of bread
* 1 beam serving (or imam bail) and 1 slice of bread
* 1 salad (cucumber, tomato, pepper, onion) and 1 fruit
* Zucchini (or greens) boiled 1 potato (or 1 slice of bread ) and 30 g. yellow cheese (or cream cheese)
* 1 yogurt (1.5% fat) with 1 teaspoon honey or 1 cup milk (1.5% fat)
* 1 serving of chopped cabbage, 1 slice of bread and 30 grammes. yellow cheese
* 1 taramosalata (100 g. boiled shrimp or crawfish or another salt with lettuce, cucumber and 1 medium tomato) or octopus, one slice of bread and 1 small fruit
* 1 sandwich (1 slice turkey, 4 leaves of lettuce and mustard ) and 1 small fruit
* 1 boiled egg (or 1 small portion of scrambled eggs with vegetables) and 1 slice of bread
Eat a small piece of fruit (or drink 1/2 glass of fresh juice) before lunch and before dinner.
1,400 calorie diet
As in the previous diet, choose each day of the week from the available options. Also, every lunch followed by 1 serving of fresh salad or boiled vegetables.
1 cup milk (1.5% fat) with breakfast cereal and 1 teaspoon honey
* vanilla cream milk (1.5% fat) and 1 slice of bread
* 1 glass of fresh juice, 1 bread slice with 1 teaspoon honey
* 1 yogurt (2% fat), 1 toast, 1 teaspoon honey
* 1 slice of bread and 45 grammes. cream cheese
* 1 fruit
* 1 sesame bun
* 1 yoghurt, 1 slice of bread and 30 grammes. cheese
* 1 yoghurt, 1 teaspoon honey and 3-4 nuts (or 1 tablespoon grated walnuts)
* 1 glass of fresh juice
* 3 cups of pasta (or rice with vegetables) and 2 tablespoons grated cheese
* Pork fricassee (or beef) with celery and 1 slice of bread
; turkey breast (or chicken) grilled, one slice of bread and 1 medium fruit
* 1 medium piece of pumpkin pie (or spinach) and 1 fruit
* 1 portion lemon chicken with 1/2 cup of cooked rice or turkey stuffed with yellow cheese and 2 small potatoes
* 1 medium beef burger grilled (without egg and bread) or 1 steak or 1 beef fillet
* Fish baked and 1 slice bread
* 1 jelly with fruit pieces or fruit salad
* 1 cream caramel
* 1 trays rice pudding
* 1 / 2 cup orange juice
* 1 small fruit
* Large salad of boiled vegetables (chicory or endive or pantzarofylla or zucchini or green beans), 45 g. feta cheese, one slice of bread and 1 small apple or pear
* Dhaka (1 Cretan rusk, 1 medium tomato, grated, 45 gr. cheese and 1 tablespoon OIL-oregano) or 1 toast (cheese, tomato, turkey) and 1 small fruit
* tuna (tuna in water, 1 cucumber, 1/2 lettuce and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise). You can replace tuna with 120 g. smoked salmon or 120-160 g. smoked trout
* Cheese Omelette (1 egg, 45 g. fat cheese) or omelette with vegetables and 1 slice of bread
* Gavros (or other fish) in parchment paper with fresh pepper and rosemary and 1 medium baked potato
To not have questions for diet
Can I change the order of the meals?
Moving lunch evening and vice versa is allowed. Just not done then, because usually the evening meal is lighter than lunch and is clearly preferable to eat more at noon because you will have all day ahead to burn the energy you will get.
Can I eat the same food two or three times a week?
No, I can not because to be balanced your diet, but also to be effective, the diet should eat a different meal a day. You can, for example, eat three days a week. shoe eggplants.
If you skip a meal, I will lose many more pounds and faster?
Do not skip any meal, even if not hungry, because the next will eat more. In addition, a diet it is not only the energy provided by you but also the essential nutrients ensures. healthy figures diet plan The organisation for the correct functioning has certain needs in calories and nutrients (proteins, vitamins, etc.). These requirements, therefore, should cover the daily, or want to lose weight or not.
How to put oil in meals and salad?
Every day you should take two tablespoons of oil, one salad and one in your food. But if someday cook for the entire family and put food on more oil, then be sure to serve your portion completely drained. If not put any oil in your food, add two tablespoons to your salad.
* For stuffed zucchini or shoes get from the lean ground beef loin, rump and silver side.
* To prepare the bechamel skip the butter and whole milk and use milk 1.5% fat.
* To spice the dishes without adding the calories, put the dill, rosemary, thyme, garlic, etc.
* The sandwich can replace the smoked turkey with tuna or smoked pork loin or chicken or smoked salmon or prosciutto. You can also instead of lettuce to put tomato.
* Your portions should be like those of the restaurant and not like the home that are usually quite larger. So where no specific amount in grammes, healthy figures diet plan in your mind you will have a restaurant serving.
* Coffee is allowed, provided they do not put sugar and milk. If it is impossible to drink the plain, then add a teaspoon or drink just like you drink eg sweet milk, but limit yourself to only one.
* Where indicated fresh vegetables for salad, can you make what you like a composition. If you are at work you can get your salad from the salad bar a nearby fast food, but without adding any sauce.