- 1 Morning Yoga poses for Beginners has the following advantages:
- 2 Yoga poses for beginners level – Recommendations
- 3 Description of Yoga Poses – asana
- 4 2. Posture Chair
Our usual routine is an endless whirlwind of events, where you can not always find the time to completely relax and improve your health. Jump out of bed in a hurry to run to work – not the best way to start the day. Today we offer you to join this ancient art as yoga.
For the first initiation to body culture and the spirit of yoga poses is ideal for beginners. Exercises are chosen in view of the lack of experience in the treatment.
Our usual routine is an endless whirlwind of events, where you can not always find the time to completely relax and improve your health. Jump out of bed in a hurry to run to work – not the best way to start the day. Today we offer you to join this ancient art, like yoga poses.
The exercises presented below are recommended to perform the complex in the morning. They will not take long and in combination with a refreshing shower and a light breakfast energizer for the rest of the day! The occupation will not take more than 20 minutes, but it will be invaluable for your well-being.
Morning Yoga poses for Beginners has the following advantages:
- Improves mood, flexion of joints and spine;
- Effectively strengthens and tones the muscles of the back and the entire body;
- It provides internal massage organs and increases blood circulation;
- Harmonizes the internal state and gives optimism due to the production of endorphins;
- Prepare the body for active mental and physical work during the day.
If you are temperamentally more “night owl” than “early bird”, and you do not deal with it comfortably in the morning, you can exercise at any time of the day. However, he observed that morning the body more relaxed and flexible in the impact. A morning consciousness had not yet clouded the pile of everyday thoughts.
In addition, the ancients believed that every time they encounter a dawn, the dawning of a sin is forgiven. It is not surprising that in yoga poses there is a set of asanas, which is called the “Surya Namaskar” (sun salutation). Yoga poses for beginners involves exercises that are not difficult to perform and do not require special preparation. Beginning with the development of the complex then you will be able to move forward and reach your own peaks.
Yoga poses for beginners level – Recommendations
How to get the most benefit from yoga poses for beginners?
Exercises or asanas (postures) should be done at your own pace. Delay at each position for at least 3 inhalations and exhalation.
- Take small breaks between poses.
- Treat each movement carefully. Concentrate on your bodily work and try to let go of all other thoughts.
- Listen to yourself and do not overextend yourself. The activity should be enjoyable.
- Keep a glass of water. If you get tired, take a few sips and you will soon feel an explosion of energy.
- It is advisable to deal with every day.
Description of Yoga Poses – asana
How does yoga poses class for beginners? Exercise number 1 is a classic yoga poses pose.
1. Pose of a Camel
- To perform the camel posture kneel, putting your feet in the width of the pelvis. Hands-free of the lower back.
- Exhale and arch your back with support in one hand, while the second pull-up. Tighten your buttock muscles and make sure they remain perpendicular to the floor – do not overwhelm your back and do not settle on your heels.
- Hold for 10-15 seconds.
- He runs in the opposite direction, changing hands.
- Get on your knees and place your fists on the lower back. As you exhale, arch your back. Hold this position for 5 breaths.
Pose allows you to stretch the spine after a long sleep and stretch the abdominal muscles.
2. Posture Chair
- Stand straight and place your feet shoulder-separated.
- Extend your arms up, palms unfold.
- Slowly bend your knees, rejecting your right body forward, if you sit on a buttock chair. The hands remain thus extended in line with the housing.
- Hold this posture for a few tens of seconds, then straighten again, returning to the starting position.
- Staying in this posture perfectly strengthens the muscles in your legs and body. Your body will become stronger and more resilient.
3. Pose Tilt the Feet
- Stand straight and place your feet parallel to each other.
- Turning your hips, lean your body toward your legs and try to reach the floor with your hands. Your back, relax, let your body hang under its own weight. Do not strain yourself in the neck.
- Try to direct the nose toward the knees and bend the legs – they should be straight. Stay in this position for at least 10-15 seconds.
This posture extends well back, massaging the internal organs, especially the liver and spleen. They also have a positive effect on the kidneys and stimulate blood circulation in the pelvic organs. Be sure to include it in your morning yoga center, if you have back pain or have a tendency to osteochondrosis. Under the influence of their own weight stretch the spine, the muscle clamps relax, vertebrae enter the place.
Avoid deep slopes with spine, coccyx, high blood pressure, or strokes.
4. Triangle Pose
- Stand with feet wider than shoulder width, left foot outwards, right – midline of the body.
- Direct hands, extended to the sides at shoulder level, palms down straight.
- He gently lowered his body to the left, trying to get his left-hand pinky of the left foot. The second hand is at the same time directed vertically upwards. Hold this posture for a few seconds.
- Slowly return to starting position.
- Expand the right foot and repeat the slope to the right.
This pose is also very useful for the spine, massaging the intestines, strengthens the muscles of the body.
5. Pose Plow
- Lie on a mat on your back, pull your hands along your body, palm toward the floor.
- Lift your legs straight up and slide your head, trying to put socks on the floor.
- The knees at the same time try to maintain the straight.
- If with straight legs reach the floor does not work – leave your feet hanging in the air.
- Slowly returns your vertebra from the original position by vertebra.
This exercise kneads the lumbosacral and cervical spine.
6. Put Candles
- Initial position – as in the previous exercise.
- Lift your legs straight up, then lift the foot basin, holding hands. Try to promote the palm closer to the blades.
- First stay in this position for 10 seconds, followed by occupation to occupy gradually increase the time until you get up to three minutes.
- Exit the posture by slowly rolling the spine on the floor.
Pose candles are considered one of the most useful elements for all the organs of the body.
7. Pigeon Pose
- Get on all fours. Pull your right knee forward between your hands and extend your right foot to the left. The heel of the right foot should be in the left thigh, or under the belly.
- Pull your left leg back and try as much as possible to lower your pelvis down. Bend your elbows and lean on your forearm. Lean forward, pulling your left foot back.
- To improve the stretch, slowly straighten the arms. Look forward, pulling, but without tensing your neck muscles.
- He leaves the poses slowly and carefully. Repeat the movement with the other hand.
There is also a light version of this pose.
- Sit down and bend your knees. Carefully place your right foot on your left thigh.
- Pull your right knee to your chest. Do not lower your head and look forward.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Pigeon pose is very suitable for the preparation of the muscles to stretch the divisions.
8. Half Posture King Fsh
After a few minutes of rest, you can continue practicing yoga. Exercise “Half the posture of kingfish” can be done on the floor or in bed.
- Sit down, straighten your back and legs.
- Start the right leg behind the left. Put the foot near the left knee. The left leg should be straight.
Hold your left hand behind your right knee.
- At the exhalation, slowly turn the spine to the right side. Place your right palm on the floor and your left elbow for convenience. See back for yourself.
- With each exhalation try to twist the spine even more. Follow for 3-5 breaths.
- Repeat on the other side.
9. Attitude of the Child Pose
- Get on your knees and sit on your heels.
- Taking a deep breath, lean forward and push your abdomen to your thighs. Remember to keep your back straight.
- Lower your forehead on the bed and stretch your arms along your body. The palms should be turned upwards.
- Concentrate and feel the fluid movements of the chest with each breath and exhale.
- To get out of the posture, lift your head first and then slowly straighten your back.
This exercise is one of the most important in the morning yoga session for beginners. It is aimed at the deep relaxation of the back muscles, so you can use it to complete a morning workout along with Shavasana (see below). In addition, this position is suitable for stress relief during the day or to reduce muscle tension after difficult exercise.
10. Dead Pose
Staying in this position for 4-5 minute ideally, completes any set of yoga exercises. For beginners, it is especially important since you need to learn to relax properly from the first sessions.
- Lie on your back, stretch your arms along your body and close your eyes.
- The maximum tension of all the muscles of the body and are hung for a few seconds.
- Relax completely, mentally pass through your body from head to toe, and focus only on your breathing.
You are now fully ready to start the active and full of impressions of the day!
Make your life more colorful and healthy with the help of the older self-improvement system. If you want to change your body and find inner harmony, the best choice – it is yoga for beginners. The exercises are aimed at developing the entire body, but, first, pay attention to the spine. After a few months of regular exercise, you will forget about the back pain, feeling tired during the day and pleasantly surprised by the changes in your figure.